Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Topgun63 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 03:53 PM
    Intermatic T104P3 timer not working.
    After not using timer for 2 months, clock works and pump runs, but I cannot turn OFF pump through timer. Neither the manual switch nor dial switch work. Any suggestions?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2011, 07:09 AM

It is either being fed from somewhere else, or the contacts are fused. If you safely remove a lead(s) from the load side, does it run?
    Topgun63 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 01:44 PM
    Comment on Stratmando's post
    Right on the money, contact was stuck, a little sandpaper was all it took to clean contacts. Thanks for the quick reply.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2011, 03:02 PM

Good Deal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intermatic t101 timer troubleshooting [ 5 Answers ]

Thanks in advance to anyone kind enough to answer: in re: T101 --if the manual lever is in the "on" position, does that mean the automatic functions are over-ridden and therefore the T101 is "out of the loop" until that switch is changed to the "off" position? --can the T101 be functional (eg,...

Timer stopped working- Intermatic T104P3 [ 3 Answers ]

I am not sure how or why my pool timer stopped working, but I would like to know how to troubleshoot this issue. I have a multimeter and tested the wires with the breaker off and wires 1&3 have a reading(coming from the breaker box) but the other wires do not change when testing. I have tried...

Intermatic Clock Timer Installation [ 2 Answers ]

My clock on an Intermatic T101P3 timer went belly up and I got a new 110V model. However the problem with the new unit is that the output gear location is slightly different relative to the two mounting holes. This means that I can bolt the clock onto the body, the gear doesn't mesh and driver the...

Intermatic t103 timer hook up [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just installed a Intermatic T103 timer to my water heater. It doesn't seem to be working. I hooked it up two different ways and still the timer stays still. I first hooked it up as the spec. lines 1 and 3 were my line and lines 2 and 4 were my load nothing. Than I tried because it is a 220v...

Proper Wiring for Intermatic Timer [ 1 Answers ]

I just replaced simple switch that consisted of a hot in and load out to the filter plug (while the remainder of the wires including ground go directly to the plug) with a double pole/single throw timer. The manual switch works, but the actual timer has no power. I simply took the live wire and...

View more questions Search