Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msangelina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 03:15 PM
    How to be in a gay relationship with a straight women?
    Hi I've been in a gay relationship with a women for 12 yrs, we have also raised 3 children together but, every other year she was cheating on me with a man.

When I asked her was she bisexual she would always tell me no she was just hurt and made a stupid mistake I believed her until it kept happening so now some years later we broke up and got back together only 2 find out that that while we were apart she slept with 2 guys and is still involved with one of them she calls just a friend

On top of all of this now she finally after 12yrs wants to say she's bisexual and if were going to have a relationship I have to accept her decision this has been a very hurtful situation to me for yrs

I feel like it's a slap in the face because of this I'm not the proud gay women I use to be I feel like I was made to live a lie with this women and iwant her out of my life completely but we are parents to these kids and really that doesn't matter to me anymore

What should I do about her and my kids and my own situation as far as not being pride to be gay anymore, please help
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 22, 2011, 04:21 PM

Hello msangelina, sorry you are going through this. The way I see it though if she has been CHEATING on you with ANYONE you should leave. Get your confidence back through a proper healing, and get a better partner. Much like any divorced couple that has been torn about through infidelity and lying.

I know its not easy and there are kids involved, but they will be fine and always love you, so be good to them, and yourself, by doing what you have to do for yourself.

Gay, bi, or straight, break ups suck, especially the longer term ones. That's all you have to accept.
    kaka67 Posts: 261, Reputation: 200

Feb 23, 2011, 04:29 AM

Doesn't matter if she's gay, straight or bi... she's a dishonest, cheating *^#@

Being bi-sexual doesn't give you the right to cheat on your partner.

Its great she's finally come to the decision that she's bi but that doesn't mean she should be acting on that decision while she is with you.

A cheater is a cheater regardless.

You and your children deserve better and you know it.
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Mar 22, 2011, 10:48 AM
    Well said you I completely agree a cheater is a cheater no matter what flavor lol so to say lol
    Kkeell Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2012, 06:53 AM
    So so true. A cheat is a cheat. I am married and on and off I stumble upon males and females that I become attracted to. Even fantasize about. But act out on nothing. So you have to decide whether or not your willing to share. If not then let go

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am gay and I kept convincing myself that I am straight... I don't want to be gay [ 7 Answers ]

I am 22 year old. I am indian and being an indian and that too gay is a big problem. Its look down upon. I kept convincing myself that I am at least bisexual but I am not. If my family would find out they will be broken down to pieces. I felt like killing myself before telling it to anyone. I just...

Gay/straight relationship doomed? [ 7 Answers ]

I am a bisexual white 30yr old man. I fell for a 28yr old black straight man. I approached him and made my feelings known to him. To my surprise he said that he has feelings for me. Due to my insecurities we are having major problems now after six months. He still likes to go out a be with...

I'm gay - he's straight, is a relationship possible? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm a straight acting, masculine gay man. I'm not in a relationship, and live a totally straight life. There is someone that I've known for more than 6 years at work. We've always been good friends, gotten along. In the past few months, the friendship has turn into what I'm positive is...

Bisexual and a straight women relationship [ 9 Answers ]

I'm not a openly gay woman.( talked to guys most of my life)  but I met this girl 6 years ago. Used to work together for 3 years until she went off to college. But we always stayed In touch (At the place we used to work together.)because she would always come by & visit me on the weekends when she...

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

View more questions Search