Aid for buying a home
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 22, 2011, 12:10 PM
    Please clarify your question
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 22, 2011, 12:47 PM

A good real estate agent, a good home inspector are all "aids" to buying a good home.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are there any programs to aid the disabled with interior home improvement [ 7 Answers ]

I am a 27 yr old man who was paralyzed in a car crash. I live with my parents and my three children. I can't get into our bathroom in my wheelchair because the door isn't wide enough. My parents have to pick me up and carry me to the bath tub. The house is paid for and in my fathers name but I only...

Financial aid for home schoolers in uk? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Can you tell me if there is any tax cuts/credits or financial aid for parents who home school in the uk, as one parent will have to give up work temporarily? Also how does a parent make the transition from working mum/stay at home mum to home schooling. Any tips would would be...

Buying a home [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone have a general idea on how much it costs to have someone show you a house that is for sale?

Selling home/buying home simultaneously [ 8 Answers ]

Real estate agent and the mtg broker she works with want me to refinance loan with them, take equity out of it and buy a townhouse, move into townhouse while maintaining my mtg with my present home while trying to sell it. I called Wamu (my original lender) and questioned him about this and he...

View more questions Search