Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tjd101358 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 08:54 AM
    Try to find old movies?
    A movie from around 1970 about a group of kids who see a bison farm and watch as they are slaughtered. They scheme to release the bison. A song in the movie was the theme to The Young and the Restless.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Feb 22, 2011, 11:18 AM

Bless the Beasts & Children (1971)
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2011, 02:53 PM

Mr. Adolf_Hilfiger is correct. Sadly, this is a terrible, terrible movie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find movies by description? [ 1 Answers ]

The story is like very bad things.the girl I think dies by accident when she fells on a glass table.please can you help me? Thanks

Find movies by description [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is not really new. It is a about a young black boy who sells drugs. He watched two murders both of them where his friends where shot and killed. He played chess with his father and sometimes for money. I do not remember the name of the money or any of the actors in it please help.

Find movies by description [ 1 Answers ]

There is a movie, I know it isn't older than 5 years, and I don't know the title, actors or director. One scene is the main character going into a building to eliminate at least 6+ targets, and he has two guns... takes the guns, opens the doors, and walks straight to the middle of them, and shoots...

I am trying to find the names of these 2 movies! Help.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi this movie is old it goes like this: a anonymous woman leaves a golden haired child on a family door step and they take her. The child starts to kill off the other children but the mom won't believe the husband. The mom sees the golden haired child push her daughter out of a house window to...

View more questions Search