Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confused225 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 08:35 AM
    Paternity
    I am now 19 weeks pregnant, as determined by my ultrasound. I am confused about who the father of my child is. It was estimated that I ovulated on 10/24/10. I had sex with one person on 10/23 or 10/24 and with another man on 10/27. Is there anyway to possibly tell the exact date conception or are the dates too close?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2011, 08:37 AM

The only way to identify the father is to wait for the child to be born and then have DNA tests conducted. Anything else is guessing.
    robinad Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Mar 4, 2011, 03:03 AM
    Those dates are too close to tell. You're going ot have to wait until the baby is born and do a cheek swab. Sorry, good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paternity out of state FL NJ [ 10 Answers ]

My husband of 2 1/2 years has just received a summons to appear in court for paternity. This child is going to be 5. He had a relationship with this girl and knew she had gotten pregnant. He wanted to do the right thing to marry her so I guess they were engaged but then she said that it was not...

Paternity [ 2 Answers ]

About 13 yrs. My ex gave up a baby for adoption. My name is on the birth certificate, however, is there any way of finding out if the child was mine or not? I was young at the time and didn't think this would ever come back to haunt me, but I'm finding that it is.

Regarding paternity [ 2 Answers ]

Two half brothers and their respective mothers are alive. But the father of the two half brothers is expired. Is it possible to find out from the blood samples of the respective persons that the biological father of two half brothers are one and the same?

Paternity [ 5 Answers ]

Are there chances that a judge will not oder you to have a paternity test taken? If so, on what grounds.

View more questions Search