Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MartyYosh Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 08:17 AM
    Are reimbursements to kaiser bill considered non taxable income on paycheck?
    I receive a reimbursement for my Kaiser bill on my paycheck(50%) It is counted as non taxable income on my paycheck. At the end of the year this amount will be a line item on my W2 form. Will I have to put this amount on my taxes next year or can I leave it off? If I don't put it on my taxes next year it won't match my W2 form. Is this okay? What should I do?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2011, 08:29 AM

What is a Kaiser bill?
    MartyYosh Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 08:43 AM
    Kaiser is our health care our company belongs to. We send in our bills to a third party insurance company and they reimburse our company and our company gives us half of what we paid for our doctor visit. The money is added to our paycheck. It is not taxed but it comes out as income. Is this right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

H1-B fees (legal, filing, premium, etc) considered taxable income to the employee [ 6 Answers ]

My employer recently sent me an email saying "It has recently come to our attention that immigration legal fees paid by the employer are considered taxable income to the employee. Generally speaking, the IRS considers immigration fees paid by an employer as a taxable fringe benefit to the...

Is per diem considered taxable income. [ 2 Answers ]

I am an independent contractor that gets a flat rate daily rate when I provide services, plus my client will pay my travel costs above and beyond the daily rate. Is my daily per diem taxable income.

Taxable Expense Reimbursements [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I saw a similar posting to the question I needed answered but had an additional question to it. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I work for a consulting company and I travel for work. My company covers my expenses like hotel, meals, airfare...

Reimbursements included in 1099 income [ 1 Answers ]

The amount in box 7 of my 1099 includes both fees for services and reimbursements. It's my understanding that this is OK, and that I should just list out the expenses for which reimbursements were received, so that I don't end up paying self-employment tax on that portion of the compensation. ...

View more questions Search