Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mariefred Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 07:38 AM
    Donations
    In October of 2010 we gave a donation to the Down Syndrome Buddy Walk, where do I get a letter of confimation for tax purposes, thank you
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2011, 07:43 AM

Without knowing where you are this is impossible to answer. There is no central office that keeps track of contributions across the Country.

Call the organization or organizers in your area.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 22, 2011, 07:56 AM
    You don't need to submit one if it was under $250.
    Just keep canceled checks, receipts, etc in your files.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Donations [ 6 Answers ]

How can I get donations for a single Mom in need? Here's her story: Single Mom to three boys age 6 and under. One of the boys has a medical condition that requires Mom to take off work for his treatments. His medical expenses are being paid through medicare/medicaid whichever it is. She is in...

Plasma donations [ 1 Answers ]

Can I donate my plasma if I have type 2 diabetes?

Is it okay to ask for donations? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a website that is not a non profit. Tts a site to raise moral for all serve members and their loved ones. In all honesty me and my two army buddies do want to make some sort of profit for ourselves but we also want to sponsor platoons in the army. Money is tight and we do get offers from...

Donations [ 1 Answers ]

If a church is incorporated, but does not have a 501c3 status can donations be counted off on income tax. Would we be able to give a receipt for their income tax?

View more questions Search