Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dan2573 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 05:22 AM
    How do I fix a back flow problem?
    I have 125 kohler diverters in my hotel (kt-15101-4). Half of our hotel is withought hot water. I have shut off all public water supply for that end of the hotel. The only thing left open are the guest showers. Is it possible for cold water to get into the hot water line even with the shower off?
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Feb 25, 2011, 09:10 PM

Yes, that possibility exists. Question: did you have any (any) plumbing work done on your property before this problem happened ? Like replacing cartridges etc. Back to you. Milo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Inadequate Flow to prevent heat exchanger from tripping limit switch. How fix? [ 15 Answers ]

This is a long post. I believe giving all of the relevant information will better enable good responses. My 2800 ft^2 house in Massachusetts built in 97 uses a Bryant 383KAV 80%, 154KBTU/hr input, 2 zone (pressure side only dampered)gas furnace, model #383KAV060155. I have come to realize...

How do I fix water flow that suddenly dropped in Lady Lux faucet? [ 2 Answers ]

Why is flow of water suddenly reduced to 2 qt./minute to Grohe Lady Lux kitchen faucet which has had only two years of use? It is in a vacation house so very little use. Can I fix it myself? We tried to see if we could take off the sprayer hose end, and it seems pretty tight! Is it just a screw-off...

The feed holes in the rim may have sediment therefore diminishing the flow. Howto fix [ 1 Answers ]

The feed holes in the rim may have sediment therefore diminishing the flow. How to fix? It does not have enough water flow to flush bowl. [email protected]

My garage door shuts but comes right back up. How do I fix this problem [ 1 Answers ]

When using remote, the door comes down hits ground, waits one to two seconds and goes up. I can use remote again and stop the movement.

1995 Altima Idleing problem Knock & O2 sensor, EGR Flow Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have 1995 Nissan Altima with 67,000 miles. When the car is idleing when I start it or when it is at a red light the rpm's go from 6000 to 9000. It sounds like I am reving the engine. The engine sounds fine when I am driving the car ( rpm's are consitent). I went to AutoZone the read out errors...

View more questions Search