Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krys12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 12:55 AM
    What is the new Philippine tax table for 2011?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Mar 11, 2011, 11:54 AM
    This forum deals EXCLUSIVELY with U.S. tax issues, which is why you have not gotten an answer.

Suggest you check out the Philippine Ministry of Taxation website.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax return 2011 fir L1 visa holder [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I came to the US at the end of August 2010 with my wife and 2 kids and L1 /L2 visas. Looks like I am nonresident alien and should have a kind you special treatment and possibly an deduction. Is there any company specialized on such cases I can come to/ visit online as it looks like a...

Tax return for H1B and H4 - 2011 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. My husband and I have arrived in California on October the 4th (2010)from France. My husband has a H1B and I have a H4 (I don't have any incomes). I don't have a SSN. So we are non resident, How can we proceed ? Do I have to ask for a ITIN independently ? How ? Am I a dependent for...

Opt-tax-filing-2011 [ 0 Answers ]

I was graduated in Mei 2010 and I am doing a contractor works right now. My status in America is actually still OPT until October 2011. Therefore, I was wondering if I have to do a contractor tax or not? If I have to do it, what form do I have to fill in and how big is the tax suppose to be? Thank...

Tax Form 2011 [ 3 Answers ]

My parents will claim me as a dependent. I'm a part time working student and will file as well. Which form should I use to get the biggest refund?

OPT Tax Filing for 2011 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have graduated in dec 2009 and I am on Post Completion OPT and employed as an independent contractor on 1099 basis for five months i.e from (May 2010 - Sep 2010), and then changed to W2 from oct 2010 onwards. I did not file for taxes on 1099 also. So can you tell me how to file for...

View more questions Search