Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dannelson5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2011, 10:42 PM
    86 f250 6.9L Diesel oil pan over filled with diesel
    I found a 86 ford 6.9L diesel not running /primed the fuel system and got it running but ruff/white smoke and missing after running for about 10 minutes. Checked the oil level and found it over 5 quarts overfilled and very dieselly! Changed the oil and got it running but same thing happen. Way over filled with raw diesel fuel in oil pan?
    Checked for lift pump failure but checked out OK on bench test. Could the fuel be coming from the drive shaft of the Injector pump? Has anyone had this problem before if so what was your cure to the problem.

Check out some similar questions!

Ford 2003, 6.0 diesel engines fule in oil pan [ 0 Answers ]

Engine ran on, with key turned off, after turbo was replaced.now fuel in oil pan, after oil change, engine picked up the oil on the gauge, then lost oil pressure.

2005 Ford F250 diesel problems with EGR oil cooler [ 0 Answers ]

2005 Ford F250 diesel with 41,000. Engine light came on, now need EGR replaced. Is this common with this truck, if so why?

Would it be better to use synthetic oil in my 2004 F250 6.0 diesel. [ 1 Answers ]

Would it be better to use synthetic oil in my 2004 F250 6.0 diesel? If so should I use 5W40 or 15W40? Thank you

How to change oil for ford F250 diesel [ 1 Answers ]

When changing the oil for 2004 Ford F250 are you supposed to also fill the oil filter chamber with oil? I recently changed the oil and its where it shoulld be on the dipstick but is idling rough and loud. I'm trying to figure out why.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.