Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    casonova1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2011, 10:04 PM
    How do I calculate the rotor current in relation to generator stator amps
    Generators

Check out some similar questions!

How to calculate the short time current rating for current transformer? [ 4 Answers ]

Respected sir's, Please clear my doubts? How to calculate the "short time current rating"(i.e-primary short time current rating-like if u take 400-400/5-15va/class1,40ka/3sec). 40ka/3sec-how to calculate this rating from the substation? Is there any formula?please advise me... ...

Can current backflow through a circuit breaker if volt/amps are applied to the load s [ 4 Answers ]

I was looking to set up a generator circuit in the event of a power outage to keep my sump pump and furnace going. I want to find out, if I manually trip a circuit breaker, can I use the load side of the circuit breaker to continue to power the sump pump and furnace (using the same size wire of...

High saturation current in generator [ 1 Answers ]

What causes generator high saturation current

How do I know what my generator is rated for in regards to amps ? [ 14 Answers ]

I do not have a nema number or a amps output rating on my generator however I do have 6.5750 on it, now what do I do for the conversion and how do I know what cord to use and what input to use? Can anyone help me, I'm thinking about running teck from the transfer switch outside to my plug but I'm...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.