Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    codyman144 Posts: 544, Reputation: 31

Feb 21, 2011, 08:44 PM
    Accounting Supervisor - Written Questions
    Hello,

I have an opportunity for a position as an Accounting Supervisor at a large manufacturing firm. I was sent a questionnaire with many questions to answer and although I think I know how to answer most of them I wouldn't mind if someone could provide some help or ideas on a few of these questions. So here they go:

2. How do you make sure that your employees are accountable? Describe the perfect manager-employee relationship.

3. What types of guidelines would you follow in determining the integrity of data?

5. You are given several rush projects to be completed in a short period. How would you establish priorities? What steps would you take for solving technical problems?

I think I have a pretty good handle on #2 but any ideas can't hurt.

Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Questions on financial accounting,cost and management accounting [ 3 Answers ]

I want different sets of questions on financial accounting,cost and management accounting for free. I am a teacher in this area

Can my supervisor divulge personal medical information to her supervisor and HR? [ 5 Answers ]

HIPPA Law in CO as it relates to substance abuse I took a two week absences from work to detox my body from alcohol and seek counseling from a CD Counselor. I work as a dental assistant at a prestigious university . I shared this information with my direct supervisor (the dentist) and asked...

Accounting Questions [ 2 Answers ]

I am having a hard time answering questions to my homework, is there anyone here that knows intermediate accounting?

Accounting Questions [ 18 Answers ]

Hi We issued one check to Vendor for $6770.42.When they deposit in the bank ,the bank withdrawn only $4770.42 from our accounts in Feb09 by mistake and other $2000 in Mar09. Now how to reconcile in the books? Let me know.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.