Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KenzieB97 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2011, 08:39 PM
    Love Sick
    I am 13 and I am in love (I think) with a freshman. I am the nerd and crazy girl of the ISD and I dream of this guy. I am carefree and totally ugly... I do have friends but, I am not sure if they REALLY are friends. This guy is super cute; he is a Eagle Scout; he is a musician and he sings beautifully; he gets all the girls he wants. I don't think he knows I am alive. Every time I see him my heart starts beating loud and I wonder if anyone can hear it; my palms get sweaty; my brain goes into over-drive; the whole world stops; I feel like gravity isn't holding me to the ground, it's him; I cannot stop thinking about him. When I finally thought I was in love with him I couldn't stop laughing. A guy like that would never go for a girl like me. I try to ask my friends but, the best response I got was "Stalk him." Can someone please help??
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 21, 2011, 09:48 PM

Those young crushes are really strong, especially if its your first. It will drive you crazy, and fade as you get interested in someone else. Doesn't seem like it now, but you will have many crushes, and even have guys crushing on you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 22, 2011, 06:14 PM

does not find this helpful : it wasn't the rite information I needed
    You didn't ask a question, you just asked for help, so I helped!! :confused: Or tried to! :eek::rolleyes:
    love_1235 Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Feb 26, 2011, 11:34 PM
    Well sounds like you have got a "crush"
    Love is a very strong word.
    Maybe you need to try and get close to one of your "friends" and try and get an honest opinion from them?
    I would also try and talk to this boy, nothing gained.. nothing lost.
    Hope all turns out well, good luck!
    Holly573 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2011, 10:37 PM
    This isn't an answer but I also have a crush on this boy. I know we both like each other because very time we glance at each other I pull back and he just smiles secretly at me. I also need help badly. I can't get up the courage to talk to him.My other problem is that I have this boy who likes me but I don't exactley like him. HELP. I am only 11
    KenzieB97 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2011, 08:40 PM
    Comment on Holly573's post
    Well if you want him really bad so bad you need him you should talk to him or at least get a friend to talk to him. I have been in your shoes about the he like me not like situation just let him down easy. That way he won't be too offended and if he cares he would become your friend and help. That's what happened to me. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I Becoming Love Sick? [ 8 Answers ]

Lately I have noticed different things that have changed with me.Yea I have been tryn to focuse on me and forget about the ex but is the thought of him hidn in my mind? Well I don't know you be tha judge because my eatn habits have changed(I have been forgetn to eat).And now I can't sleep good this...

Love or lust makes me sick [ 7 Answers ]

Love/lust makes me feel sick in my stomach. odd feeling, Is it normal though? :confused: hElp

Love sick and contageous [ 18 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I were together 2 and a half years and I thought everything was great. I was a bit controlling though and he hardly ever hung out with his friends, but he rarley asked to do any of these things either, I just wanted yto be with him all of the time. We had some GREAT times and also...

Help love sick [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 17 and I really like this guy I was just about to ask him out and this girl pushes me out of the way and asked him out he said yes should I tell him how I feel HELP??

Love-- Sick of it already and haven't even started [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 17 and have never had a girlfreind and never kissed a girl either. I have lots of problems with this issue as I have had bad experiences with girls since, well ever! Firstly there was a girl wo I really liked but took many months to get up the courage to ask her to the prom. She...

View more questions Search