Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bunnyT613 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Feb 21, 2011, 08:38 PM
    How do I get his parents away during this visit?
    My boyfriend is at basic... I get to go see him when he graduates, and I'd really like to make love to him, but his parents are going too... how would I be able to get them away from him so we could have some alone time?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 21, 2011, 09:04 PM

How old are the two of you?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2011, 09:20 PM

Have you talked with your boyfriend about this? Don't you think him and his parents might want to spend some time together too?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax refunds on parents visit [ 4 Answers ]

My parents on their 1st visit were with me from August 2006 to Feb 2007 (6months) , and on their 2nd visit they are with me from Spetmber 2008 and will be leaving on June 2009 (I got the required approved extension). On both occasions I have been supporting them for alll expenses. Please let me...

Boyfriend unable to 'come' during sex [ 8 Answers ]

I lost my virginity to my current boyfriend about 4 months ago. We are experiencing a few problems in bed. One is that when we were first together he became so nervous that he lost his erection. He started to become more "calm" and over time stopped losing them (sometimes he would just loose it in...

Dirty talk during sex! [ 5 Answers ]

I have been living with my fiancé for more than a year now and the sex is great,. but when we have sex he wants me to talk dirty to him.. but I am too embarrassed.how can I get over this? And I want him to do things to me in bed but I am embarrassed to ask him to do them to me,. is there something...

Best Time To Have Sex During Ovulation [ 8 Answers ]

My Partner and I are planning a pregnancy! YAYAYAY! Lol We decided to start tracking my ovulation days now that I have been off The Nuva ring birth control for 2 months... I have done the whole ovulation calender thing and I ovulate this Saturday! Luckly were going on vacation! Which Means...

View more questions Search