Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    book_lover2011 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2011, 06:12 PM
    Autofill problem in Firefox
    I have autofill enabled. In amazon.com Advanced Search, the title entry shows all the titles that I previously typed in a drop-down menu. However, the author's entry shows only a blank drop-down menu. Why?

Check out some similar questions!

Firefox crashed, I deleted, trying to make IE default to download Firefox again [ 0 Answers ]

I had some virus problems that I fixed. I went to Firefox to open it up but it would not open up saying that it crashed unexpectedly and I had to send report which I did. I tried fixing it but did not work. So I uninstalled Firefox thinking I would be able to go to Internet explorer and download...

How do you shut off the korky pool autofill [ 0 Answers ]

My pool keeps overfilling and I've adjusted the float but it keeps running 24 hours a day. How do I shut it off?

Burnham boiler autofill pressure low [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Burnham series 2 boiler FHW system. Today I tried to purge one of the zones. The boiler was at temperature, I turned on the pump for the zone, shut off the return valve for the zone, and opened the drain valve. After a few gallons had flushed out, there was a lot of shaking and the...

Firefox 1.5.0.4 Plugin Problem [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I'm currently using Firefox 1.5.0.4 for the mac OSX. I just got a new macbook and I installed Windows Media Player, but for some reason I can't play movies on ebaumsworld. It tries to search for a plugin and can't find one. It asks if I'd like to locate and install one manually, and when I do...

Firefox plugin problem! [ 4 Answers ]

I'm having problems viewing videos on the internet with Firefox and reluctantly have to use internet explorer. I'm asked for a plugin but the system can't find the video plugin automatically. Manually I'm lost. Can somebody tell me the name of the plugin and a better site to download it from

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.