Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kingcarterII Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2011, 03:57 PM
    A movie I saw as a kid in the 90s
    It was a martial arts movie. It was kid friendly. But the main thing I remember is at the end the two hero gets super powers and the got new ninja like outfits. One was red and one was blue, and a power that I remember the most, they could go inside your body and take over you, make you do silly things like punch yourself, last thing is it wasn't a cartoon, thank you for all your help
    ad6004 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2011, 03:27 AM
    Double Dragon: The Movie
    kingcarterII Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2011, 08:56 AM
    Comment on ad6004's post
    Thank you so much that is it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me remember late 80s or early 90s kid TV show or movie [ 0 Answers ]

I have been trying to think for years of this I remember when I was a kid I used to watch a TV show or a movie there was a guy wearing pajamas and a pajama hat and he had a bed that came out of the wall that's all I really remember I've been trying to think of what the show or movie is called for...

A kid show in the 90s [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone. Sorry, I don't have much details. But I was watching titanic, and the mom of the 2 kids from ireland tells her kids a story about the land of tir na nog. And it struck a cord with me. I KNOW that there is a cartoon, or show or movie or Something that I watched when I was...

90s kid show [ 5 Answers ]

Ahhhi am going crazy It is suchh a faint image but there was a show I use to watch and all I can remember are animals or creatures( I think... ) and they would sometimes be on a garden and there was like a building thing that they could pass under to go to the other side of the garden? And...

80s/Early 90s Crazy Movie About Button-Collecting Kid Gangs [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a fairly cheap, possibly British movie about some underprivileged kids who had rival gangs in their town. The twist was they all valued buttons (like shirt buttons or gold jacket buttons etc) and even seemed to use them in some kind of barter system. I've wondered for years what this...

View more questions Search