Feb 21, 2011, 03:05 PM
    What is the amount of net pay?
    Gross Payroll for June 400,000
    Federal Income Tax Withheld 70,000
    State Income tax withheld 30,000
    FICA Withheld 12,000
    Charitable Contributions 1% of Gross Pay
    Union Dues 2% of Gross Pay

The unemployment tax rate is 3% and applies to all but $50,000 of the gross payroll
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Mar 11, 2011, 12:03 AM
    This looks like a homework assignment.

We do not DO homework for the students, as it defeats the purpose of the homework.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is the dividend per share worked out on the net amount you pay to the shareholder [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to complete dividend vouchers, where you state the amount paid for each £1 ordinary share.say the figures were cheque paid to shareholder = £2000 for 10 shares with a dividend tax credit of £222.22. Would the dividend per share be £200 or would it be £222.222

If my gross pay 483.74 then what is my net pay [ 5 Answers ]

I have my check stub an I filed 0 federal an 0 for Va state income tax an I'm single. My gross pay was 483.74 an my net pay was 404.07.Also they took 29.99 for social security tax an 7.02 for medicare tax I just wanted to know what's the pecent that is getting taken out?

Would like to know what the final pay off amount was [ 2 Answers ]

Hello- I'm trying to find out what the final pay-off amount was on a property in Maryland. The other party who now owns the house free and clear is not telling me the truth. Is this information usually advertised on the internet somewhere where I can look up the financial aspects regarding a...

Trying to figure out the amount a company's net operating income will increase or dec [ 2 Answers ]

A company manufactures batons. If the company can manufacture 300000 batons a year at a variable cost of $750000 and a fixed cost of $450,000. Base on next year's predictions 240000 batons will be sold at 5.00 each. A special order is placed for 60,000 batons to be solf at a 40% discount off the...

View more questions Search