Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bubblebrain Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2011, 02:51 PM
    Hair dying
    I have really dark and I mean really dark brown hair. Is there any way I could use something I might already have at home to dye it a lighter shade of brown. I don't really want to buy any chemicals that might damage my hair.
    steevi Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2011, 03:02 PM
    Lemon juice always works well to brighten up the hair a little.. not sure about dying it lighter but it will temporarily lift the colour..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair dying and permanent hair colour remover [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have dyed my hair since I was 11 and I'm 24 now. My hair was dark brown (dyed) and I decided I wanted a bright red for a change, so last night I bought the live color xxl, hypnotic red hair dye and coloured my hair. Unfortunately though my roots were showing and I've ended up with bright...

After years of dying my hair I'm finding it hard to grow and I've always had long hair h [ 3 Answers ]

After years of dying my hair, it just doesn't grow as fast as it used to, I've been trying to grow out layers for about a year and its taking along time. I just want my hair long all the one length . Does anyone know of any product that would enhance hair growth? Cheers nutleg xx

Can dying your hair darker cause hair thinning or loss? [ 2 Answers ]

Can coloring your hair cause it to thin? I have had significant thinning, maybe 20% and it not only seemed to start a year and a half ago when I first started to color my hair, but I noticed more loss right within a few days of having it colored. I haven't had it colored now for about 3 months, and...

Removing hair dye and dying hair after [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have had my hair black for about a year now and have decided to take it out. I will be using a product that was recommended for me before when I had dark hair by a professional (Goldwell Colour Remover). I have two questions. 1) Will a dye remover take out colour that has been in the hair...

Hair Coloring - Dying auburn hair with grey roots [ 2 Answers ]

Any advice for dying already dyed auburn hair with massive grey roots. I heard that using an ash color will diminish the brassiness.

View more questions Search