inder76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2011, 02:48 PM
    15772990 dishwasher reset steps
    Hi,

Can anyone help with the reset steps.

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite dishwasher reset [ 0 Answers ]

I have a kenmore elite dishwasher 665.16033402 and the "clean" light stays on, I have used the posted info to reset the washer. I am able to start my washer but it only washes for about 20 minutes then the "clean" light goes on. I was wondering if anyone had the info on how to run a diagostic test...

Kenmore 665-15772990 reset [ 0 Answers ]

My washer was washing this morning and just stopped but these lights are still on. Water Heating, Light one of the three lights for wash, clean light on, and normal wash light on. I tried to reset by turning off the power for 5 minutes. That did not work all the above lights came on again. How...

Steps to reset radio code on 1994 Civic [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1994 Honda Civic and had to replace the battery. I have the 5-digit code, but don't have a manual, so need the steps to enter this code and get the radio working again. Thanks.

Kenmore Ultra Dishwasher 665.15772990 blinking lights? [ 1 Answers ]

I was running a load of dishes when I noticed the dishwasher had stopped working and the lights were flashing. When you push 'any' button - it flashes. I've tried researching reset codes but can't find one for this dishwasher. I've tried pushing normal wash and water heat as well as normal wash...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.