Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hamworld05 Posts: 370, Reputation: 12

Feb 21, 2011, 12:17 PM
    Incline twisting situps
    I bought this PDF with this ab training program and it says for incline twisting situps “2 sets – 12 reps, 8 reps, 10 reps” I don’t know what it means. Do you think it means 2 sets of 12 reps, 2 sets of 8 reps, and 2 sets of 10 reps?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2011, 12:30 PM
    A "rep" is short for "repetition" which means one action, in this case one rep = one sit up.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2011, 03:15 PM

I don't know either. Contact whoever sold you the PDF and ask them.

Feb 22, 2011, 03:17 PM
    I can't Eileen G, whenever I send them an email they don't reply.
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2011, 05:57 PM

What is the set and rep range for the rest of the exercises? If two sets is standard, then it's unlikely you have to do six sets for this exercise. I've got to say, the numbers are very odd, I've met a lot of exercise plans, and I've never seen that rep pattern.

Feb 23, 2011, 10:01 AM
    The 3 sets is standard, but some of the other ab exercises are isometric(hanging leg raise is like 20 seconds).
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2011, 03:17 PM

But a sit-up is a movement, not isometric.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

10 weeks pergnant stomach cramps\ing like when I do situps passing smll blood clots [ 1 Answers ]

Help I'm 16 10 weeks pregnant I staerted bleeding today like small clots now lighter earlier in day. It hurts

I keep twisting my hair. [ 2 Answers ]

Recently, I have been twisting my hair and I keep doing it its going to all be patchy and things. On my left side a whole patch has come out at the front, its like short hairs now but not that short you wouldn't be able to tell, and it's the same at the back and other side but not as worse. I do...

6X6 Post Twisting [ 2 Answers ]

I recently built a 9'H x10'W x 10'L Pergola on a concrete slab. Each corner has a 6x6 pressure treated post and one of the post has started to twist on the bottom. The top has not been affected yet but I am worried it soon will. Any way of trying to straighten out the post. The post is anchored to...

Holding down feet during situps [ 1 Answers ]

What household objects could I use to hold down my feet while I do situps? I can't put my feet under my bed because that gap is to small. No one is willing to hold down my feet in my house so I figured I need something to hold my feet down.:rolleyes:

V-belt twisting [ 6 Answers ]

When ever I engage my auger on my Sears snowthrower, The V-Belt twists upsidedown and burns. I did just replace it to what I thought was the correct size. I was very tight to get on. Did I get a too small belt? Is this why it is twisting?:(

View more questions Search