Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jbtLrLrL721 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2011, 07:57 AM
    Why don't my videos stream smooth?
    On my laptop I like to stream music videos on You Tube. The problem is that the videos don't run smooth. The picture is good but the videos don't run smooth. The sound comes through clear. Why doesn't the picture run smooth? Is my computer to old or is there a setting I can make in preferences? I have a Macintosh Apple ibook G3. Mac OS 10.4.11, 900 MHz Power PC G3, 384 MB SDRAM. Is there somebody out there who can help me?
    You can email me at: >Removed<
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 21, 2011, 08:05 AM
    A G3 is seriously under powered to handle the latest media technologies that are available.

It simply can't process the information quickly enough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clear n smooth [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone use it?. how do u like it?

Smooth Away [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone tried the smooth away buffer thing? If so, how did it work? What's the equivalent? Is it as good as shaving? Feels like you've waxed?

Smooth grout on smooth tile [ 5 Answers ]

We just grouted our bathroom wall tiles (smoooth white subway style pattern) with smooth white pre mixed grout. It isn't going in well and is now cracking and hardneing with bums and edges :( Do we have to do another coat or will that be too thick... it is showing some thinset and the edges of the...

Smooth legs [ 3 Answers ]

I have been waxing yet my legs are still not smooth and look like I have been shaving with loads of spots like marks:mad: , how can I make them smooth? With no dark marks?:confused:

I need smooth legs! [ 1 Answers ]

How do I look after my skin correctly? I want my legs to be smooth like a river, how do I do that?

View more questions Search