Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oveasahmed Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2007, 12:38 PM
    Web hosting server
    Hi

Somebody guide me where may I get my own server for web hosting business and please give me it price if you can.

Regards
    oveasahmed
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 18, 2007, 03:18 PM
    5 Seconds + Google = Your Answer
    arya6000 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2007, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by oveasahmed
    Hi

somebody guide me where may I get my own server for web hosting business and please give me it price if you can.

Regards
    oveasahmed
    OK, I'll help you with that, but before I do, I have to tell you that its VERY Competitive I was running my own server for 1 year, but I gave up on it, since I got so few customers. But I know you still want to try, it might work for you. First I would get a reseller plan, and see if I can get any customers, Reseller is when you get a lot of space and bandwidth, and you have the ability to resell them, Just search Google for something like: Webhosting reseller, then if that works for you and you want to expand its time to get a dedicated server. Good Luck! BTW Reseller Plans are pretty cheap

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do not use Infinology Web Hosting Services... [ 1 Answers ]

All right, I wanted to get in here, ASAP to help those avoid Infinology... I've been a customer for a number of years, and I can tell you that things were "great" at infinology until about 1 year ago, but really 6 months ago. Before 6 months ago, the total downtime we had was maybe a couple...

Web hosting companies [ 18 Answers ]

Does anyone have any suggestions for a web hosting company. I need to know the pros and cons of both. I went ona site that listed a few of them and compared them. What do you think of these if oyu know them: Powweb - www.powweb.com Ipower - ipower.com Blue host - bluehost.com

Web Hosting computer business [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have some questions on what line to put expenses for schedule C: I have a web hosting business where I lease a server (monthly fee) and resell space to my customers. 1. Does the monthly server cost go into COGS or Other expenses? Sometimes I fix peoples computers and need to buy...

1099-MISC for Web Hosting Services [ 2 Answers ]

This is a great place. Thanks in advance for any help. I usually file a 1040A jointly with my wife and I find it to be pretty straightforward. This past year, however, I provided Web space to a moderately big site. It's pretty informal - I don't have invoices or anything like that - but the site...

How can I setup a web server ? [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone please give me directions how to built my personal webserver in WinXP pro? :confused:

View more questions Search