Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    singhsingh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2011, 02:02 PM
    I'm an us citizen travelling to uk ,want to work part time during my stay?
    I am 48 year female (us citizen)3 kids all well settled in us.right now I am visiting friends and family in united kingdom, I want to stay here for 3months but to support myself financially I need to get a part time job. How do I do that
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2011, 02:16 PM

You need a work Visa... or you will be violating the law. And they don't just hand those out...

You will be there as a tourist with no legal right to employment without that Visa.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Student dependent visa UK, Full time or Part time work? [ 26 Answers ]

I have student visa of UK and I study in university. My wife recently came in London. She has student dependent visa. She doesn't study. Can she work full time? How many hours she can work? Thank you

L1 visa, can my work be part time? [ 0 Answers ]

My company is having a office in the US and I am to be transferred next year. However I would like to work only part time in the US and maybe do a masters degree. Is this compatible with the visa? Many thanks! Nasim V.

Live part-time NYC and work full-time and live part-timein Long Island am I NYC resi [ 1 Answers ]

For all of 2007, I lived and worked in Suffolk County four days per week, and I lived in the Bronx three days per week (not working during those three days). My employer generated my w-2 form with non-resident status based on my working and living in Suffolk County for my emploment. My question is,...

View more questions Search