Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bcory32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2007, 11:55 AM
    3 days after hair color change blonde turned purple
    My girlfriend had her (originally) brown hair changed to blonde by a stylist. She does this on a regular basis so she was just trying to have the roots and overall color updated. 3 days later after a shower and blowdry purple streaks appeared. Any thoughts?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 22, 2007, 05:06 PM
    I recommend that your girlfriend go back to the salon and have them fix her hair. Most salons will fix their clients hair free of charge because they don't want a bad reputation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP! Brown hair color turned my hair a dark red! [ 31 Answers ]

So my girlfriend helped me color my hair to hide a few gray hairs coming in. Its usually a light to med brown, thought I might go darker. We used Loreal excellence crème ( Medium Brown). It actuall turned my hair into almost a dark redish brown, looks like I have naturally dark red hair! HELP! ...

I turned my pretty blonde hair into a dark brown mess! [ 4 Answers ]

I have (HAD) natuarally golden blonde hair. I wanted to go to a medium brown shade. It came out a little dark on top, but nothing I coulnt deal with, my bottom however, its almost black, dry and dead (needs to be cut), with a greenish tint to it. I absolutely hate it! I went out and bought a...

Change in Hair Color [ 7 Answers ]

My cousin just passed away in May 2004. He was 34 years old. Didn't smoke or do drugs, and was a very active individual. An autopsy was performed (not all results are in). What we have been told thus far is, he died from an enlarged heart, blocked artery and was morbid obese. My question is,...

Trying to dy blonde hair to a darker color [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I am sick of being blonde so I am going to dye my hair dark. My brows are dark my hair is blonde is it okay to dye my hair the color of my eye brows? I am going for an emo look any advice

Hair color mistake that makes me truly feel like a blonde [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Im sure you know now... Im a blonde and I have made a bad mistake to my hair color! I did it for a Halloween party this past Saturday night. My hair is blonde w/ strong blonde highlights. I decided I was going to this costume party as a gothic prom queen. So I sprayed black hairspray in my...

View more questions Search