Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arun58 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2011, 01:54 AM
    How to find a person with only her picture?
    She is from UK
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 20, 2011, 02:18 AM
    Not a hope !
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 20, 2011, 06:18 AM
    For all practical purposes, you can't.
    There is facial recognition software, huge computing requirements, and you need access to databases of pictures that you won't be able to get.
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2011, 06:56 AM
    Or if you use Facebook you could put her photo up on it and tell everyone you looking for her, or make on of them group things on it and people that arnt even your friend will see it if they join :D it's a long shot but its all I can think of
    miss_someone Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 05:27 PM
    I want to find this lovely boy I saw. I didn't catch his name, but I have a picture of him and a lot of other people. How can I find him, I really want to find him. Please help
    Zabi Ahmadi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2011, 04:34 AM
    I met a Lady at Istanbul Airport in July 2011, I got only her photo, nothing else. How can I find her, she lives in Kuwait.
    Please help me in this issue

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To find a person with just a picture [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I need help finding a person who I saw and I don't know his name because I didn't ask him but I have a picture of him and to be honest I really want to get to know that person please someone help me find that person or help me find his name because he is really important in my life. If you help...

Find a person from a picture [ 3 Answers ]

I met a girl on a weekend away and got a photo with her, problem is I was v-drunk and can't remember her name, how do I find it out?

Find person picture [ 4 Answers ]

My name is lynette I have been dating for almost a month I want to see his picture can you help me.

Can I find a person only with his picture? [ 6 Answers ]

I have three photos of a person I met, I guess somebody else was using his photo to date with people. Anyway, I just would like to let him know this and see if there is a possibility to find him. I checked first and there was a Mr Einstein here who answered to this type of question before, so if...

View more questions Search