Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catsmeown Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2011, 12:25 AM
    Red Fox Cartoon 90's
    Story about red fox family. I don't remember all the details. Something about a young fox who lives with an older fox keeps going into a farmer's chicken coup. Meets a female fox caught in a cage, frees her.

Hunters come and try to catch foxes. Older fox gets shot so the younger couple fox runs away and starts their own family.

Anyone remember this? Please help
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 20, 2011, 09:03 AM

The Little Fox

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An alien/fox sneaks into kids backpack 80's or 90's movie [ 3 Answers ]

I think its late 80's or early 90's kids movie where an alien type fox creature lol hides in boys backpack to go to his school? If you have an idea I would apperciate it. Thanks...

90's cartoon movie where human souls turned into red semi-transparent birds [ 2 Answers ]

Sorry for my not so good english. Well I hope someone can help me. I, like many here , have a vague memory about a cartoon movie I watched when I was about 8 years old. It was 1994 I think or something like that. I don't remember the storyline, I just know that it was a love story, strange and sad,...

Cartoon about a fox who looses his family [ 1 Answers ]

This is a cartoon movie, probably from the late 80's early 90's starring a young fox whose family is killed by a man with a "boom stick" he grows up being raised by his 'uncle.' Would really appreciate any help :)

90's short cartoon about a vampire and his nightmares cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a short time toon I used to watch on the early 90's and now I forgot the name. It was about a vampire that did something and he ends up dead. But all that it was only a nightmare! When he dies in his dream, he wakes up and then goes back to sleep, closing his cofin. The toon must be...

Looking for name to cartoon about a cat or fox bum reading stories [ 1 Answers ]

The show played on channel seven where I live on Saturday mornings it had a cat or fox that was brown or red and he was a bum. But he had tons of books laying all ove in heaps like hills in the back alley of a road or something and read them the kids .their was like a two chairs and everyone sat...

View more questions Search