Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Esilver Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2011, 08:27 PM
    I am trying to install a honeywell RTH6350d thermostat,
    There are only 2 existing wires, one red and one could be yellow or white.. which terminal do I connect them to?

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell Thermostat RTH6350D extra wire (Brown X)? [ 5 Answers ]

I have attached all the wires into the labeled connector but I have a brown wire with an X label remaining. Does it double with another wire in one of the connections?

Have a honeywell ct3500a4453 thermostat and want to connect a new rth6350d [ 4 Answers ]

Replacing old honeywell CT3500A4453 THERMOSTAT with a new RTH6530D where does the bluw wire go on the new unit?

Honeywell RTH6350D [ 2 Answers ]

I'm installing a Honeywell RTH6350D thermostat. I'm replacing an old thermostat with mercury and only two wires connected to it. Unfortunately, these two wires are not labeled. How would I hook them up to the new thermostat.

RTH6350D I am repalcing a TA 2000 thermostat with a Honeywell RTH6350D. [ 2 Answers ]

The TA 2000 has W2, O, X, R, Y, G, and E. The RTH6350D has O/B, R, Y, G, E, Aux, and Rc. Which wires go where? (I'm assuming that the wires that have similar terminals on both models are just moved across. But the W2, Aux and Rc don't have an equavalent.

How do I wire a new Honeywell RTH6350D thermostat? [ 0 Answers ]

I have an old White Rogers thermostat with 3 wires marked "Y", "R", and "4". Which slots shopuld these wires go into on the Honeywell RTH6350D? I am trusting the associate who assisted me at the store with getting the proper model. My heating system is a 4 zone, gas boiler with baseboard radiators.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.