Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weasmasta Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2007, 10:45 AM
    How do I bring the subject?
    I have this girlfriend, we've been together for almost a year, we're both 18 -she's one month older- and when we make out sometimes I feel like I want to give her more, because kissing is not enough for all this love, I really love her, and she sais she does too. Bot I don't know how does she feel about sex, I've never asked her 'cause I don't know how to bring the subject without changing the way she feels about me.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2007, 11:54 AM
    See the replies in your original post:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/adult-...her-55588.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bring Back the 90's :) [ 13 Answers ]

I got sent something on email, which has sent me on a trip down memory lane. The 90's was my era and what a wonderful era to have grown up in. See the below: 1) 10p Mr Frosty Ice Pops on long summer days! 2) Gordon the Gopher! 3) You could do or tried to do the Prodigy step. 'You're no good...

Can't bring myself to leave cheating hubby [ 68 Answers ]

Been married 17 years, no kids. My husband confessed his cheating about 2 years ago. At least 3 affairs have occurred that I know about. I know I should leave him but I just can't. Still love him, and he's currently serving in Iraq. He knows of my intent to move on. However, it seems like a...

Guest asks to bring another [ 3 Answers ]

I need some advice on to how to handle this situation. My daughter has invited my good friend, husband and young adult children to her wedding. Today my friend called to ask if her daughter could bring her boyfriend as they plan to have his parents babysit their 10 year old and he would drive...

What can you carry on and what can't you bring? [ 1 Answers ]

What can you carry on a flight and what can not be carried on at LAX?:o

Please tell me my fututr will bring me [ 1 Answers ]

My DOB is 2nd June 1974. I got married on the 10.01.1998 but the marriage did not last long. I got separated on the 31.12.1999 and divorced in Dec 2003. I am currently in love with a guy who is 7 years younger to me . He is born on the 16th.August 1981. I have been going out with him for 3 years...

View more questions Search