Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bubblebrain Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2011, 11:47 AM
    How to lose weight fast?
    I'm almost 13 and I really need to lose weight fast. I'm not stupid so please don't say "weight management is a complicated thing, you can't lose weight in a very short period of time." I already know about that, I'm just asking for some simple exercise to get rid of the flab on my stomach.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2011, 11:53 AM

Please don't attempt to dictate how your question will be answered.

Did you ever find an exercise that would make your nose less pointy - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/beauty...ml#post2699133

Are you asking about general weight loss ("I really need to lose weight fast") OR how to get rid of flab ("I'm just asking for some simple exercise ...")

You already know you can't lose weight in a short period so I'm guessing you are asking about exercise. Here's a link: Top 10 Most Effective Ab Exercises
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 19, 2011, 12:06 PM
    You don't sound at all stupid, but you are contradicting yourself. Since you know all about weight management, you know you can't lose weight fast by doing exercises. And many of us lose weight first where we least want to lose it, sigh. The old fashioned abdominal muscle development was put your toes under a couch and your hands behind your head and do as many sit ups as you can, hundreds.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I lose weight fast and keep it off? [ 5 Answers ]

Im 17 years old and I'm quite short, about 160 cm, so I can't afford to be carrying any extra weight, I have a BMI of 25.6 and would like to lose 10kg before my cousin's wedding in June, I have exams and revision coming up so my time is going to be limited and I'd like to know if there is anything...

How do I lose weight fast? [ 1 Answers ]

Age: 14 sex: Female weight:165 height:5'3'' Im starting 9th grade in 2 1/2 weeks I want to lose weight and look skinnier and better.. Im a athlete I play basketball and softball and I'm built like a athlete but my thighs are big and I so is my stomach I need help.. I need to know what I can do...

How do I lose weight and FAST [ 4 Answers ]

Im 18 and I'm not fat I'm a healthy 10st but I want to loose about 2st how do I do this fast? :)

How can I lose weight fast? [ 3 Answers ]

How can I lose weight real quick I'm getting married in like 4 months?

How to get lose weight fast [ 3 Answers ]

As I'm very fat . Suggest me some good and effective ways to lose weight...

View more questions Search