Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dsilvanu Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2011, 04:53 AM
    What is the value of a book by John Le Carre?
    I have a book by John Le Carre, titled, 'The Looking-Glass War'. I have tried searching the internet for the value of the book but with no success. This book title does not show anywhere on the internet. This edition was published by Pan Books, Ltd, in 1966. It was first published by Wm. Heinemann Ltd in 1965. Is this a rare book?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2011, 04:56 AM
    http://www.amazon.com/Looking-Glass-...8116617&sr=8-1
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 19, 2011, 08:10 AM

It's also in public libraries throughout the world, in hardcover, paper, and electronic formats.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

V. Carre' [ 2 Answers ]

I have a pic of an old church steeple along a dock front with sail boats and people walking along. It is signed in the lower right corner V. Carre'. The Left corner is written 13 - Veere in pencil. On the back paper of the frame is # 401. Do you have info on this? Thank you.

Need title and author of this Gold Rush and John Sutter book? [ 0 Answers ]

Need title of book. Bought book about 25? Years ago in Elk Grove at the park. Author was a woman. Book was about John Sutter and his corrupt life during the Gold Rush days. I believe it was a book of fiction. Book was about 2 inches thick, paperback. I think the title may have had the word River in...

Questions about the book Bleachers by John Grisham [ 4 Answers ]

What is the biggest conflict for Neely Crenshaw and why? How does football positively impact the lives of the players? How does it negatively impact their lives? Does coach Rake have a negative or positive influence? Is it necessary for players to like their coaches? What major lesson is...

V. Carre' [ 2 Answers ]

I have 5 etchings signed in pencil by v. carre'. I can't find any information concerning this artist.

View more questions Search