Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chevy666 Posts: 127, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2011, 06:40 PM
    Will putting a tampon in after you had unprotected intercourse..?
    Would putting a tampon in after unprotected intercourse be harmful in any way? Or lead to something etc?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2011, 07:12 PM

There's really no way for me to look at this question, and go, "What?"

I'll spare you the usual, "don't do this, don't do that."

Answer: no. The sperm has already made it in there. Putting a tampon in there will not harm you or lead to anything.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 18, 2011, 07:26 PM

Actually, putting in a tampon or douching can push the sperm further up the vaginal canal and can actually improve chances of pregnancy.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2011, 07:29 PM

I stand corrected. I was thinking of diseases, forgot about how babies were made. J_9, have to spread the rep. Thank you.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 18, 2011, 07:40 PM

Our medical team at work. Yyyyaaaaaayyyyyy!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unprotected intercourse [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex in last month (dec) and I don't know whether He ejaculate inside me or not and after that I got period (dec) but now my next period (for jan month) Is not coming is there any chance of pregnant .

How do I use a tampon? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and I still don't know how to use a tampon. I can't find the hole that opens to the vagina, so I was wondering if someone could describe it to me. I also don't know if you are supposed to put pressure onto the tampon in order to insert it. I've already read all the package stuff...

Spotting after unprotected intercourse? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been a birth control for about 2 months. I have missed a week of my birth control, and I had unprotected sex on Friday morning. At 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm I was spotting. So if I was spotting after unprotected intercourse, than I am not pregnant right? Please someone answer.

I had a brownish spot when I wiped after unprotected intercourse last night ! [ 6 Answers ]

I already have two little ones of my own I have been ovulating since the 22nd of march and it is now the 24th of march and we had unprotected sex last night we want to conceive a little boy because we have two girls well I held my legs in the air for 30 minutes then I went to bed and I woke up this...

View more questions Search