Strong possibility of endometriosis
    Started period early
    Light period
    Possible pregnant?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 18, 2011, 03:26 PM

Impossible for us to say.

Since you had a period, your chances are less likely that you are pregnant. It's best to wait until your next period to see if it comes or if you miss it.

You can, however, try taking a HPT using first morning urine to put your mind at ease.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2011, 03:29 PM

If you have been having sex, pregnancy is going to be possible in most cases. How light is light? How may days? Spotting or actual bleeding?

Some women do have some spotting or light bleeding in early pregnancy, often about the time they would expect their period.

Of course, the endometriosis could be the cause for the irregular bleeding as well.

If you feel there is a good possibility... give it a few days and see if the bleeding progresses to become more like a regular period. You can always try a pregnancy test. Hope it turns out how you would like it to.
    uummm Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2011, 03:41 PM
    Comment on J_9's post
    Also we use the pull out method(not smart). Semi under weight. And just ovulated. Also the last time we... did the deed was last Saturday... if any of theses help at all
    uummm Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2011, 10:25 PM
    Good news. Her period is back to normal. Thank you for the help though ^_^ Very much appreciated

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My bathroom sink only leaks when it goes to the overflow. What is the probable cause [ 5 Answers ]

My bathroom sink has been leaking. However, at this point it only seems to be leaking when the water reaches the overflow hole.. I had someone snake it out and replace the stopper, etc. and snake out the drain. It seemed to be quite clogged but now the water is running quite well and doesn't reach...

My roommate is my landlord, can he evict me without probable cause [ 8 Answers ]

We were three friends who stayed in a house that one of us whose 17 is the legal owner now. His grandfather passed and left him the property. We moved in a month ago and I was the oldest at 21 so I had to get the lights in my name. Now that he's about to turn 18 next week, he says we got to get...

Is there a way to calculate a probable range for the next single datapoint? [ 3 Answers ]

Given a number of experimental results (n-datapoints), I find a range of reported values. I can use that set of data to calculate a confidence interval (t-distribution or normal). However, the confidence interval tells me nothing about the probable range that my next datapoint will fall within. ...

Is it probable I am pregnant with these symptoms ? [ 2 Answers ]

For the past week or so I have been experincing mild pains in my lower tummy - Right belowe belly button. It is by no means a horrid pain, But it is noticeable ! At night I just can't seem to get comfortable due to my stomach aches. My boobs are rather tender & seem to have grown a little bit....

Probable cause in a traffic stop [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend was issued a citation for driving while under suspension. A few months later, she was pulled over again just because the same officer recognized the vehicle. Anyone could have been driving that car, including me. Does that officer have the right to pull the vehicle over? Is that...

View more questions Search