Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlmitchell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2011, 11:36 AM
    What is the btu's for day and night model 397haw036100
    What is the BTU rating for Day & Night furnace model 397haw036100?
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2011, 06:50 PM
    Blower 3 ton heating 100,000 BTU. 397 model, what around 20 years old?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Older day n night model numbers [ 2 Answers ]

Have an older day n night gas/ elec roof pack about 18 years old, single phase, 4-ton, need the model number.

Bdp day & night furnace model #394jaw036065 [ 0 Answers ]

The blower fan won't shut off unless you push the door switch. Blows cold air, fan never shuts off Any Ideas? Should I replace the high limit switch and circuit board? I have found the parts online and also found a Digital Circuit Board upgrade raising the cost from $70.00 to $148.00. Is it...

Day and Night furnace model 80CN from 1964, burners come on and off. [ 1 Answers ]

Day and Night furnace model 80CN from 1964. Worked fine and only used here in So Calif for cold nights. Now burners come on and off and don't stay on. Cleaned the sensor near the pilot, but think that the problem is in the gas valve. Rarely use this furnace so would prefer to fix it despite its...

Day and night model 80u-19a burners on but blowers kick on and off [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Day and Night model 80U-19a Furnace. The blower is kicking on and off while the burners are still on every 20-30 seconds. It doesn't run constantly until the thermostat reach the necessary temperature. What do you think is bad? Fan relay switch? I have replaced the thermostat, check the...

Filter for Day & Night Furnace Model 42CC.8 [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find out which filter to use?

View more questions Search