Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ghost_lady95 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2011, 09:43 AM
    I am being haunted by something and I don't like what do I do to get rid of it?
    I am scared and it could possibly hurt me
    Speigal Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Feb 18, 2011, 12:09 PM
    No such thing as ghosts, its in your mind you need to speak to a therapist or a priest what ever you believe in
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Feb 18, 2011, 01:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Speigal View Post
    No such thing as ghosts, its in your mind you need to speak to a therapist or a priest what ever you beleive in
    You sound like you know this to be fact when it is not. This could be a delusion on your part.
    You should speak to a psychologist or member of the clergy before the delusions completely take you over and you end up being a politician or worse.
    Expert

Feb 18, 2011, 01:37 PM
    :i am being haunted by something and I don't like what do I do to get rid of it?
    Asked by ghost_lady95 On Feb 18, 2011
    I am scared and it could possibly hurt me
    What exactly is happening? And how long has it been going on?

The more detail you can add the easier it may be to figure this out.

Many things happen that cannot be explained.

Many more strange things happen that can be explained by logical, rational thought and investigation when at first
    They seem too strange to be explained.

What appear to be shapes and figures can be reflected lights or dust in the air or any number of things.
    Your brain has the power to "see" what is expected, real or not.

The fields electric currant emit can affect how we feel and make you uneasy.
    Variation in the power supply to your house can cause appliances to do things they normally don't.

When we get scared we perceive things differently than we do when we are not scared.
    And strange unexplained things are scary.

But I believe in the paranormal.
    I have experienced it.

But with the recent interest in "ghost hunters" and hauntings that proliferate the TV
    Now, have caused too many people to look for paranormal answers first , instead of
    Looking at other possibilities first and foremost because 90% of the answers are there in
    The rational reality of everyday life.

When the rational is ruled out, then it is only rational to look elsewhere.

You need to look closely
    And be objective at what is happening to you.

Keep a written record of the time, date, and what happened.

Try to get recordings, pictures, video, or any thing you can think of to maybe help.

Weather, the angle of the sun , reflections from passing cars, bikes, toys or hundreds
    Of things can seem something they are not.

Have your house and yourself blessed by your priest, minister, rabbi, or clergy of your choice.

Keep us posted on progress, or lack of progress and maybe we can find you some answers

And hopefully a solution to your problem.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 19, 2011, 06:17 PM
    First of all, what good is going to a priest if this thing isn't "real".
    Ghost_lady, it's best to know why you think you are being haunted. What's going on? Only then can people truly help you.
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Feb 24, 2011, 09:11 AM
    Go to www.all-quran.com, select a Quran reciter that you which, and listen to the second chapter of the Holy Quran loudly enough without disturbing neighbours at least trhee nights. They will escape your home for sure. If they come back, do the same again. Also try to keep yourself and the apartment clean, and paticularly the toilet, because devils love filth. And be calm. Avoid anger, because then you`re giving them the chance to overpower you. This is what The Messenger of Allaah has taught, and he never spoke about these things without revelation from God, The All-Mighty.
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Feb 24, 2011, 09:15 AM
    Comment on AbuBakr_Fin's post
    If you do start to get angry, then sit down, or lay down if you are sitting. Don`t do anything, and don`t speak until the feeling subsides. Sorry for the spelling mistakes.

Feb 24, 2011, 06:48 PM
    So, Allah sent Jesus Christ and Muhammad... gave them both revelations from heaven as prophets... and they teach opposite things? I don't know about that. But I do know that Jesus Christ empowers and dwells in His followers... and in His name has given us authority over such situations. Ghost_lady... how are things going?
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Feb 24, 2011, 07:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost_lady95 View Post
    i am scared and it could possibly hurt me
    You can always try burning sage all throughout your home, assuming it is happening at your home.

Supposedly burning sage gets rid of ghosts.

Try that.

Good Luck.
    Welbeing Expert

Feb 24, 2011, 07:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Speigal View Post
    No such thing as ghosts, its in your mind you need to speak to a therapist or a priest what ever you beleive in
    Speigal, I'm not going to give you a red.

What you have said is based off YOUR opinion, not fact.

Feb 24, 2011, 07:53 PM
    Is burning sage based on fact? How does burning a plant scare off a spirit?
    Welbeing Expert

Feb 24, 2011, 08:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Is burning sage based on fact?? How does burning a plant scare off a spirit?

Supposedly some people will practice burning sage as a way to go through a personal cleansing and also burning sage is done in order to cleanse a house or bless it.

That's just my opinion.

Feb 25, 2011, 05:44 AM
    Oh, I'm aware of it. It originated out of the spiritist religions. It's just one of those things that seems more weird the more you think about it. Burning a plant having spiritual effects.

Feb 25, 2011, 12:01 PM
    Comment on Enigma1999's post
    This is rubbish too.

Feb 25, 2011, 12:05 PM
    What PROOF do you have regarding haunting. Mental problems can be treated and they are provable. There is no tangable proof regarding devils and demons only brainwashed religious nuts believe in them. So they are your OPINION not fact.

Feb 25, 2011, 12:08 PM
    Comment on hauntinghelper's post
    If hunted person is religious then speaking to a cleric of their religion will help them with their mental problem

Feb 25, 2011, 02:08 PM
    Brainwashed? It becomes fact pretty quick when you actually DEAL with these kinds of spirits.
    Welbeing Expert

Feb 25, 2011, 02:14 PM

To Speigal,

First of all, please do not use the comment feature box to answer questions. Please scroll down to bottom and then post in the answer box. Thank you.

Second, what proof do YOU have that there are no such things as ghosts? Please provide.

So what you're saying is that the OP needs professional help?

Lastly, my answer did state that it was my OPINION. Meaning not factual.

I have heard from some people that it worked for them. NOW, I have never tried it.

People believe certain things work. I said that the OP could try it.

Feb 25, 2011, 02:22 PM
    While I disagree with Enigma's advice, it's something that shouldn't be pounced upon simply because you don't believe it (speigal). Do I believe it? NOT ONE BIT... but it's her advice to Ghost_lady, just like I have mine and others have theirs. There seems to be a lot of bullying going on on this website. Advice can be fact but is mostly OPINION... get that through your heads. There is going to be a lot of opinions on here... if I give Christian advice,I get pounced on for being closed minded. If someone gives more of an alternative spiritual advice, they get pounced on by atheists. This is absolutely ignorant. JUST LET PEOPLE GIVE THEIR ADVICE WITHOUT BEING SO NEGATIVE. It is up to the person with the question/problem to weed through what they like and don't like.
    Expert

Feb 25, 2011, 04:16 PM
    This is not the place to debate your beliefs.
    You can offer help to the OP by stating your
    Opinions.

To debate your beliefs there are other forums.

It is up to the OP to do with the information provided
    As they will.

Just sayin'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My house is haunted, can I know hw to get rid of the spirit [ 38 Answers ]

Hi, Mine is a joint family and we live in a duplex. The house which we live in is being haunted from many years.The spirit that dwells in my house marks its presence by noises, for example: sound of footsteps on the staircase, jingling of keys, banging on the window, knocking on door etc, all...

I don't want windows live how do I get rid of it showing up all the time [ 1 Answers ]

I just tried to go back to hotmail and it showed me windows live

To scared and don't know what to do :haunted [ 1 Answers ]

The past few days I think a ghost has been haunting me and just me. I don't know why but 2 time I have try to communicate to see what it wanted and the first time I awoke the next morning with the worst backpain I have ever had it put me out of school for a week and now just yesterday I couldent...

How can I get rid of the feeling of being haunted [ 2 Answers ]

OK I feel kind of stupid asking this but every house I've lived in weird things have happened. I grew up in plymouth mass I lived in the same house till I had my daughter in 06. There I saw a little girl sitting on my bed I was probably 10 I don't remember ever being scared of her but I remember...

My Dogs Keep Fighting & We Might Have to Get Rid Of Them! I don't want them gone! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 12 years old and my birthday is in 2 days. I have 4 crazy dogs. 2 big and 2 small. Well the big ones keep fighting and they both have bitten my mom. My Aussie was the first to bite her when she tried to break up the fight. Just recently, my German Shepherd bit her when she again broke up a...

View more questions Search