Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    m00g00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2011, 08:19 AM
    Cal Spas 2300 model will not auto heat
    Was wondering if anyone could give me any insite on the issue I am having. The spa functions fine as it heating up and the jets working. The only thing is it will not kick on to keep the temp set at a certain point. I know electronics pretty well and just was hoping for some help to make this a quick diagnosis and part order. Just sick of having to walk out 4 five times a day to turn it on. Thanks in advance

Check out some similar questions!

White-rodgers heat and air unit-should the fan run all the time on heat on auto? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not sure of the heat and air unit we have but our thermostat is White-Rodgers. Our repair guy has been out over 1/2 a doz. Times but our problem still remains. When he comes in "fixes" the problem and not to long after he leaves we find that it wasn't fixed at all. When set on regular heat, we...

Moen model 82000/2300 shower faucet now shuts off at 12. How do I fix it? [ 1 Answers ]

Moen model 82000/2300 shower faucet reassembled but now shuts off at 12. How do I fix it? Where should the cartridge stem flat side be at 3/9 or 12/6?

Heat runs with ac and even auto kicks on emg heat [ 1 Answers ]

(Coleman Evcon) Some how the hot and cold on the inside thermostat switched.how is that possible?and how do I fix it?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.