Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sportyyellow Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Jan 18, 2007, 02:28 AM
    Paint mixing
    What colour can I mix with pale green to make it more of a cream colour rather than green
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2007, 02:47 AM
    I think Pink:

Adding an amount of red should give equal quantities of all 3 primes (green is yellow and blue), which should result in brown, adding white should make it cream - you might want to add a little more yellow for a creamier color, that would make the color of the additive a light orange

I'm just guessing really though - someone will hopefully agree :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mixing liver enzymes with water [ 4 Answers ]

I am in the middle of a biology course I did an experiment last week and have forgotten the answer when mixing liver enzymes with water why is there no reaction:rolleyes:

Water Circulates Through Mixing Valve [ 2 Answers ]

I've installed a Kohler Thermostatic Mixing Valve with Volume Control (K-404) in my shower construction project and just noticed that the hot water is circulating up through the valve and then back down the cold pipe! Yikes- this puts water from the hot water heater into the drinking water and...

Mixing Professional hair color [ 1 Answers ]

How do you mix hair color? The instructions say 1 part color 2 parts developer. Does this mean if I use 1 oz color than I have to add 2 oz developer and so on?

Hot and cold water mixing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I have a problem with hot and cold water mixing or so I've been told by a few plumbers. One said to replace all the shower and sink faucets as they were old and that would be the easiest place to start. We've replaced all but one shower faucet. The other two that we replaced now don't have...

How do you feel about mixing humor with advices? [ 8 Answers ]

How do you feel about mixing humor with advices? I want to give good answers to questions but I would like to add humor while I am doing it. Sure, I don't want to do it when questions are rather serious. I just want to do it when topics are on the lighter side. Is it just me or others feel the...

View more questions Search