Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2011, 12:08 AM
    Monitor question
    My friend's cat just walked across her keyboard and now her screen has turned 90 degrees - meaning that everything is on its side. Anyone know which key will correct this?
    Ilike Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Feb 18, 2011, 12:31 AM
    Is this a PC or laptop? If it is a PC the monitor usually will have small buttons on the front of it that were brushed up against that can be reset to correct the problem. If it is a laptop. What is the make & model? Let us know.
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2011, 12:43 AM

It's a laptop. She uses Mozilla Firefox. I just read another answer elsewhere that said to try alt + delete + up arrow.

I just asked her for make and model but she hasn't responded yet.
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2011, 12:48 AM

She has a Dell Insperion.

She tried the up arrow response and it didn't work. "Neither the up or down do anything and the left and right switch between pages."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor colors faded (Monitor color problem) [ 5 Answers ]

I have an envision flat screen monitor and the issue is I had a worm on my computer so I had to reboot it.When the startup came up the colors were faded in a blueish light hue . I updated the drives but still nothing worked. I don't know if it's the monitor or vga cable or just the video card in...

Monitor works with DVI but when change to DFP monitor, it doesn't work! [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Lenovo ThinkCentre that works with a DVI monitor. There is a DFP output but when I try to use that with a regular monitor (I know it is good), I don't get any picture. I am not able to keep the DVI monitor. Any suggestions? Do I change something in bios or just get a cable the is dvi...

I need to ask a question about a compaq presario monitor [ 2 Answers ]

There is a yellow box in the middle of my computer screen, it won't go away and I don't know what it is for...

My Monitor Question [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I have noticed a small wiggle on the bottom left side of my monitor, every once in a while it wiggles in other areas of the screen but always at the bottom. It is not all that noticeable, but I am curious as to what might be causing this. Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search