Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenal784 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2011, 08:27 PM
    Colourless Bumpy Rash
    I recently moved from a cooler climate to a hotter one and have come up with a rash which is skin colored, itchy and very fine bumps. Its not noticeable unless you look closely but its quite itchy and heated. It started on my legs around the outside of mosquito bites which I had previously got at the beach. I noticed them after getting out of the shower having exfoliated and shaved my legs. I thought it might be my new body wash but I have stopped using it and now have small areas of the rash on a couple of my knuckles and one of my forearms. - Could this have anything to do with moving to the heat? I have been putting Dettol antiseptic cream on it which helps with the itching but the rash still semms to be there :(?

Check out some similar questions!

I am a colourless gas that is needed for things to burn what am I? [ 6 Answers ]

I am a colourless gas that is needed for things to burn what am I?

Bumpy, red rash on finger - been there for months [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bumpy, red rash on my ring finger that will NOT go away. I've tried lotions, antibiotic ointment, even tanactin once! I thought it was poison ivy, but it doesn't itch anymore and flares up every time I wear my wedding ring. I've also cleaned my ring numerous times using ring cleaner,...

Itchy Red bumpy Rash.What is it? [ 1 Answers ]

There is this rash that started small on my chest, but it looks like its spread a bit onto my one armpit area and a couple spots on my back, the rash is in like little groups The rash is red, and bumpy and itchy too, and it kind of looks like blisters. It is also very irritated, And hurts when...

Nair product leaving bumpy pussing rash [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am 15 years old and have been recently thinking about getting into sexual intercourse with my girlfriend. I consider myself really hairy, and thought about how to get rid or the excess pubic hair I didn't want. Without seeking for help first, I went straight to the store and bought Nair...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.