Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clairebear7601 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2011, 07:07 PM
    Is kudzu still working it's way up from the south?
    I read about kudzu in R.T.I. I want to know if it is still ''eating'' it's way up.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2011, 08:05 AM

I'm not sure what you are talking about... in which country is that? :confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In the south south after 1865 [ 1 Answers ]

In the south south after 1865, and in Iraq more recently the united states have faced the difficult task of restoring order and helping rebuild while seeking to avoid a long and costly involvement. How did the South after 1865 maintain the order, rebuild the government and economy, and sustain...

In the south south after 1865 [ 0 Answers ]

In the south south after 1865, and in Iraq more recently the united states have faced the difficult task of restoring order and helping rebuild while seeking to avoid a long and costly involvement. How did the South after 1865 maintain the order, rebuild the government and economy, and sustain...

Can a convitced felon from South Dakota still hunt waterfowl in South dakota. [ 1 Answers ]

I am a felon from South Dakota been hunting my whole life since I was 11 yrs old. I am now 26. I have 3 DUI and that's a felony in South Dakota. I want to know if I can still hunt waterfowl.

South African married to EU living & working in UK wants divorce [ 0 Answers ]

I live & work in the UK with my 6 year old daughter since 2007 (born in SA 2004). My husband from Portugal abandoned our daughter and myself and I want a divorce as I have met an English man who I have moved in with and am pregnant with. When the divorce comes through (on 2 year separation) how...

South africans working dubai [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all Can south africans work in dubai without any permits or visa?? Help help Jj

View more questions Search