Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasonmccarthy10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 11:53 PM
    Dryer Takes Long Time to Dry
    Hi

I have a Frigidaire washer/dryer. The dryer can take upwards to 2+ hours to dry in automatic mode.

There is heat coming from the dryer. I tried turning on the dryer and checking the vent in the dryer (where the lint trap is located). I noticed that while there is suction I do feel a small amount of air being blown BACK into the dryer.

What could cause this? The unit comes with a booster fan. Could it be the booster fan is reversed?

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag Dryer does not dry in Auto Dry mode [ 23 Answers ]

My Maytag dryer works well in the Timed Dry mode but in the Auto Dry mode it runs forever and does not dry well. In the Timed Dry mode it produces plenty of heat and works fine. What is happening in the Auto Dry mode that does not make the heat properly get to a level that allows the clothes to...

Dryer Too Long to Dry Clothes [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Our gas dryer is taking forever to dry our clothes. We have checked the exhaust duct and there is no issues there. Is there some place that I should be checking? The clothese eventually get dry, but it just takes about 3-4 times longer than it should. BTW - the sensor drying (set...

Whirlpool dryer takes several cycles to dry [ 1 Answers ]

Here are the specs on my dryer, which is about 6 months past warranty: Type: DWSR-ELE-2406028-CV54 Serial: MR3413983 Model: LEQ9508PWO I verified that its exhaust duct and lint filter are clear of debris. Cleaning out the exhaust duct, I did notice that the lint in there was damp, but...

Toilet takes long time to fill up after flushing [ 4 Answers ]

When I flush my toilet the water in the cistern is taking all day to fill up, any help out there

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.