Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ebspecht Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2011, 01:33 PM
    After Stomach flu
    I recently had the stomach flu. Although I am doing better I am still having an uneasy stomach and a severe headach for a couple of days. Also I feel there is something in my throat. Is this normal?
    robinad Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Feb 23, 2011, 11:29 PM
    I would suggest taking a probiotic to replenish the good bacteria in your stomach. That will help your tummy issues. Other than that keep drinking plenty of fluids.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are you going to get either the seasonal flu shot or the swine flu shot? [ 63 Answers ]

Don't know how to do a "poll" so I'll just ask this Are you or anyone in your family planning on getting the seasonal flu shot this year? Are you or anyone in your family planning on getting the series of swine flu shots this year? Have you or any of your family members ever had a flu shot...

I suffered from stomach flu the previous month & the next month,my period was light. [ 1 Answers ]

Now, the period is just a little blood clots and very little blood. What can be the cause. I know I am not pregnant just a little worried because of the situation..

Stomach flu? Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

For almost a week now my stomach has been feeling kind of weird. It's not a really bad nausous feeling and I haven't thrown up. It feels like how it does when I haven't eaten for too long and I'm 'past the hungry feeling and I just feel sick' feeling. And on Saturday I barely ate anything......

Stomach Flu! I need imformation ! [ 3 Answers ]

:eek:ok so I got to school and there has been a lot of people out latley. My friend told me there was a stomach flu on the news . I was a little worried:( at tthis point. So I started washing my hands before I ate lunch. But then I read that this virus could also be airborne in a bathroom. That's...

View more questions Search