Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    knightwolfpk Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Feb 17, 2011, 12:45 PM
    Name of the song shown in NCIS Los Angeles Season 2 episode 16
    Hi, I want to know the name and artist of the song in NCIS Los Angeles Season 2 episode 16 "Empty Quiver". The song started when the character sam asks for the drivers license and registration and gets shot by a shotgun.

Thanks
    sarastone Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Feb 18, 2011, 04:22 PM
    Hi! The answer you are looking for is "Running up that hill" by Placebo. I too have been on the search for this song all day! I hope this helps you :)
    knightwolfpk Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Feb 19, 2011, 02:23 PM
    Comment on sarastone's post
    Thanks man.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song of Felicity Season 1 Episode 2 [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, Anybody knows which song and artist is playing when Felicity and Julie are talking at the Cafeteria and Julie tells Felicity She is adopted. Thank you very much I am searching everywhere and I can't find it anywhere PLEASE... :)

What is the name of the song at the end of episode 8 season 1 in felicity? [ 1 Answers ]

The song is played when sally is speaking at the end os the episode and it start with I some times think of all Of all the times we've said goodbye

Ncis los angeles at end of "Legends" episode name of song playing [ 1 Answers ]

Last episode of Season l of NCIS Los Angeles. G. Callen gets shot. There is a song playing. What is the name of it?

South of nowhere, song in episode 3 Season 3 [ 1 Answers ]

Help! With the name of the last song in season 3 episode 3 of South of nowhere? The last song (where Ashey & Kyla r dancing and talking at ego) Season 3 episode:The Its girls. First come Hollywood by Comex, then Ching-Ching by Stress and I want to know the name of the last one, Thanks!

View more questions Search