Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ballsmegee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2011, 12:06 PM
    I got palm slap in the ear and my ear won't pop
    I've tried everything peroxcide,sneezing,chewing but every time I hold my nose and try to pop it it sqeeks
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2011, 12:17 PM

Your eardrum is a thin membrane that separates the external ear from the middle ear, its function is to transmit sound from the air to the tiny hairs inside the middle ear.

The slap you received may have damaged your eardrum and should be checked out by a doctor, rupture or perforation of the eardrum can lead to hearing loss.

The sooner you get checked out the better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ear pain due to getting slap [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all I got slapped very hard and it was effected my inside ear now it is paining from three days. My question is here 1. Is that pain leads to clotting the blood, if that passes to brain what happens or 2. Is it cures by itself 3. what precaution I can take. Its urgent give me...

Liquid in middle ear caused by shower spray directly in ear. [ 2 Answers ]

I sprayed the shower spray in my ears. The result is I have liquid in my middle ear. I have lost some of my hearing in both ears. I am now using a nose spray prescribed by the doctor. Has anyone else ever done this stupid thing and does anyone know what the outcome might be? Ty ...

I have ear ache in one ear and am a bit deaf in this ear [ 2 Answers ]

Two days ago I awoke with a very painful ear ache. When I push my finger into the opening of my ear hard, I can feel a lump but this is actually in the ear passage and not a spot or pimple but feels like it is blocking the opening to my inner ear. It is sore and also the next morning I was and...

Slap in right ear [ 1 Answers ]

I got slapped very hard and it was effected my inside ear now it is paining from three days. My question is here 1.I have the pain,in right ear only2.what can I do

View more questions Search