Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bluegill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2011, 07:53 AM
    Tv screen does not light up
    I have a panasonic model pt-52lcx66 tv when power button is pushed power indicator blinks,screen does not come on

Check out some similar questions!

Emerson 20in LCD Flat Screen. Model No. EWL20S5C with split screen [ 5 Answers ]

Hello,I have an eight month old Emerson 20in LCD Flat Screen. Model No. EWL20S5C My sound is great. My picture is distorted. Seems it has a divided screen. With little movement of the actual picture. Colors are way off. And none of the controls work except for channel up and down work, but very...

Flashing power light on monitor/screen blank [ 1 Answers ]

I have an hp pavilion computer and the monitor seems to be in sleep mode. The blue power light is blinking but the screen is blank and has been so for a couple of days. This has happened previously, but usually just when I first turned the computer on and after about 10-15 minutes.

Horizontal light line across center of screen [ 1 Answers ]

... this has happened several times in the past 2 days... I'll get a normal picture, then it will 'collapse' into one small horizontal line across the center of the screen. I turn the TV off, the picture returns, etc. This has happened several times. Does this mean the TV is dying? It's a Sanyo...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.