Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2011, 12:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracyright View Post
    well may think i really got troubles - but am always keeping 1 or 2 glasses under my bed,when i find it difficult to go to the toilet and pee, especially at night...hun i think its due to a fright....

I am direct and to the point - yes, someone who is afraid to go to the toilet at night and pees in glasses which she keeps under the bed has issues.

Maybe you have reason to be afraid, maybe you don't - but I do see a problem here.
    mstatjana Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2011, 06:25 PM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    She is not drinking it who told you she is Only what I said is that she keeped it under the bed in a plastic container and she is gothik

Feb 17, 2011, 06:26 PM
    Comment on Tracyright's post
    What fright you think is that that could cosed it I don't understand this
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 17, 2011, 06:28 PM

Have you talked to her about it? If so, what did she tell you?

Feb 17, 2011, 06:30 PM
    Comment on Jake2008's post
    She is actuly good in school I never have a problem with that she do fine with homework to

Feb 17, 2011, 06:32 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    What is dabbing her self I don't know what that means tell me more about this please
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 17, 2011, 06:47 PM

Comment on Wondergirl's post
    what is dabbing her self I dont know what that means tell me more about this please

I used the word "dabbling" which means "trying out." Is she doing anything that sounds more serious than being goth? Did you read links that I had posted?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 17, 2011, 06:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Have you talked to her about it? If so, what did she tell you?
    I still don't know why you won't answer this question. It' has been asked several times.
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2011, 07:34 PM

Because the child is in charge.
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2011, 08:19 AM

mstatjana does not find this helpful : because saying something that i did never had said is not right

You gave me a reddie and I don't even understand your thinking. However, why do YOU think she is saving her urine under the bed? I said drinking urine is part of the goth culture. Apparently you think it's something else - what would that be?

Or do you disagree with my statement that you are the mother, she is the child, you have no control and for whatever reason won't even ASK her why she's collecting her urine.

Or do you disagree with the statement that you have refused to answer direct questions and keep going around in a circle?

Oh, by the way, did you read the rules before you began posting? If so, you didn't understand them.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Feb 18, 2011, 12:43 PM

I understand there is a market for "clean" urine .

The people on probation and parole find ways to sneak it in and submit it for their drug testing.
    Maybe she is starting a business.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Feb 23, 2011, 12:43 PM

(Have to spread some more before I can give it to martinizing2 again) - but yes, that's the first thing I thought of too - maybe she is giving (selling?) her urine to some of her goth buddys...
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2011, 02:50 PM

There's a difference between "recent" urine and "old" urine. I doubt that someone who is selling urine would keep it under her bed but, again, nothing much surprises me any longer.

A lab test will tell how old the urine is as well as if it's male or female.

I think the daughter has something else going on.

Of course, OP hasn't been back so...
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Feb 24, 2011, 10:37 AM

True - a lab test would definitely show what you mentioned, but I wonder how sensitive the home drug tests are - also, us knowing that the urine is obviously not fresh doesn't mean that the kids know that we would know that - they may still try to pull off the old 'brought some purchased urine with me' trick...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keeping a heated utility room in a winterized house [ 5 Answers ]

Well this is my first time here so hopefully I'm in the right category. We have a 2nd home in NH that we've been winterizing for the past years due to the high heating costs in the winter. Now we are planning on replacing the wooden crawl space/basement with a poured cement foundation for...

Keeping room above warm [ 6 Answers ]

What can I do to keep the rooms above the garage warm?:confused:

What are my chances of keeping my daughter? [ 5 Answers ]

My daughter, my boyfriend, and myself all live together currently in Michigan. I am thinking of leaving him but in the past he has told me that if I leave him his mom and dad will pay for lawyers and I will lose my daughter.. I Don't WANT TO LOSE HER. I am a stay at home mom and have been since my...

Keeping living room/floor above a garage warm [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all. I live in a house where the living room is directly above a garage with a new insulate garage door. The living room floor is insulated. However on really cold days the air infiltration through the floor above the garage is ridiculous. What can I do to better isolate that space above...

My 17 year old daughter is very confused about her keeping the baby or not [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I Have A 17 Year Old Daughter Who Has Moved In With He Boyfriend And Now She Is Pregnant. Her Boyfriend Doesn't Want The Baby And Tells Her That If She Has The Baby He Is Going To Leave Her. He Wants For Her To Get An Abortion. She Doesn't Want To Get An Abortion. She Wants To Keep The Baby. But...

View more questions Search