Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    givemespace Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2011, 08:15 PM
    Personal.
    I have small colorless painless lumps in a circular form on the outside of my vagina, in the center of the circle there is just squishy skin. Help!
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2011, 08:23 PM

I get those all the time hon. Honestly I never got a good answer for it. Doc said they are either pimples or boils, and they will go away on their own.
    When a boil or pimple does get painful down there, sitting on a nice hot (but dry) towel can help. Try to avoid baths though, that only irritated it.

If you are very concerned, see your doctor definitely. And if it doesn't go away. It can take weeks for them to go away.

If it is a boil, it may grow larger. If you can get a mirror and a good position to look, a boil will be deep red, and just a bump. Sometimes they can be painful if in a bad spot. Most ofen they are caused by ingrown hairs. And one time I had to have one lanced by the doc.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 17, 2011, 05:42 AM

How old are you?
    mango99 Posts: 16, Reputation: -2

Feb 20, 2011, 09:52 AM
    If you shave - they could be just ingrown hairs forming these pimple like structures.

Try waxing to reduce the problem.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 20, 2011, 10:02 AM

This is an ADULT SEXUALITY board. We NEED to have the OP's age to answer.

Any further answers before we get that will be deleted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Personal [ 2 Answers ]

What does it mean when a female has brown discharge with chunks of stuff coming out while using the restroom?

Personal injury [ 2 Answers ]

I was in an accident in March 2008. I was rear ended by a drunk driver. I was stopped in a turn lane waiting for the light to turn when the drunk driver rear ended me. I called 911 and they told me to just sit there so he couldn't leave. I sat in my car waiting on the police and was talking to my...

Personal trust [ 1 Answers ]

I have a personal trust and was just received a notice that holder of my trust is being garnished for the amt of a personal debt allegedly owed by me in another state(They have domesticated the dispute to Georgia where I now live). Can they do this and do I have recourse?

View more questions Search