Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reirish Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 08:03 PM
    Child Haunting?
    I'm not really sure what to think. This evening one of my sons cribs toys went off twice, no one was in the room, and it only goes off when you pull the string on it. Last night another one of his toys had gone off, and with this toy... to make the noise that I heard last night... you have to flip the page of the book that's on it. Then a couple weeks ago.. one of his other toys had gone off while I was in bed. This one is a little vaccuum.. and you have to move it for it to make noise. Its all been pretty freaky. I have been doing some reseach on ghosts and all and I read that when a baby is born, they can bring someone over with them. I just had a baby 10 weeks ago... and she has a brother that had passed away 4 years ago. He was 3 when he died. I was thinking maybe she had brought him back with her and he's been playing with my other sons toys. Am I crazy or is that possible??
    Please help.
    Thank you,
    Barbee.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2007, 07:00 PM
    It is very much possible. I have a strong belief that your completely safe and everybody else is completely safe. Children, especially new babies are more intouch to the spirit world. When a baby is born the spirit world celebrates. I am sure that his brother is playing with him and watching over him.

Joe
    ashley132 Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Jan 19, 2007, 09:26 PM
    well i believe that true because that is what happens to me but i dont have a child , sometimes when i sitting in my room i sometimes see the figure of a little girl with brown hair and a white dress. i believe it is my grandma cheaking up on me. she died when i was 6 or 7. i miss her alot. i am i little freaked out but i know its here so i have nothing to fear. i am sure ur 3 year old is cheaking up on your little one. i would not worry. you no he is being taken good care of by a brother who cares
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Jan 20, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Yea its possible I've been haunted by an older teenager since for as long as I can rember I think he knew my dad so its possible
    Bellc Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2007, 04:00 PM
    Your son may just be visinting or maybe taking care of your little baby in a way and the fact that you say that you hear toys that you have to move to make noises maybe your 3 year old son (that has past away) wants to play or may be lost and not know he is dead wich happens commanly. And still think he is alive but in a few weeks or so he will fade away and then levea and start a new beginning in another world

Hope everything turns OK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Haunting [ 8 Answers ]

My 6 year old son said he sees ghost they tap him at night when he is sleeping. They come in and out of his room through the walls. He said they try to talk to him and want to play. He sees men,women boys and girls.He has a bunkbed he said they go up there because he hears them on the ladder but...

Disturbing Movie Haunting Me [ 9 Answers ]

I watched a documentary this weekend that I can't get loose from like a bad nightmare... called The Grizzly Man. It's the story of Tim Treadwell who was killed by a bear in Alaska in 2003. It was listed on my online dvd rental site and without looking too closely at the description, I sent for it....

Lien is haunting me! [ 3 Answers ]

An old lien came up 2 years ago when I bought a house right before I divorced my husband. My husband and I agreed that we would split our debt and when I made settlement my lawyer told me to say that it was not my debt. I did a quit claim and my husband sold the house. My lawyer told me that my...

$5.00 unpaid bill haunting me [ 3 Answers ]

I owed $5.00 on doctor's bill that was delinquent for a few years. I did not have enough cash to pay it at the time and due to negligence on my part, let it go. Called their office to make an appt a year later, and they told me I could not see the doctor due to unpaid bill. Asked to pay it and...

Who is haunting my house? [ 2 Answers ]

We have been living here for 2 years. The energy is mostly in the back bedroom. It is not a negative energy, though sometimes a bit cranky, like the rest of us. I believe it to be a young female. I feel her mostly in the evening. It doesn't really bother me, I'm just curious who and why. My...

View more questions Search