Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fmasid21 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2011, 12:36 PM
    Sevis termination on opt
    I was an international student and I was on opt after completing my undergraduate in usa,
    But I left usa before my opt end date. I worked in USA just for 3 months after I got my EAD card. I have informed my school about my departure and the DSO terminated my SEVIS record as early withdrawal. Is it OK? Or do I need to do anything else for the record of my departure? I read somewhere other than early withdrawal they should have written complete. I am very concern whether it was correct or not?
    As I am planing to come back to usa for grad school it is important that I have taken care of all my past records correctly.

Check out some similar questions!

SEVIS verification [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have been trying to apply for a social security but the SSA administration keeps saying that DHS cannot verify my Active Status in SEVIS and it has been4months now. My school advisor called the SEVIS several time and they said my status is active and up to date. What should I do in order to...

Sevis help desk [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my friend has come to USA to pursue his Masters from some University in Kentucky, then he heard about another University in New Jersey and he took transfer, later this University was found to be suspicious with the records and they closed down there branch in New Jersey. He being an initial...

F2 Applicant Sevis Id [ 1 Answers ]

I will soon be applying F2 visa for my wife. I am on F1. My question is Will her I-20 have the same Sevis Id number as my I-20 ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.