Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Slade2501 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2011, 07:56 AM
    80's anime style movie about a boy riding a flying manta ray...
    Has a gun that shoots pellets that grow into giant thorn bushes in seconds, bad guys were empty black suits of armor with arm blasters, and they came from a giant black arch/doorway thing that would phase in and out. Can anyone help?
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Feb 16, 2011, 05:10 PM

Try,.

Gandahar
    a.k.a. Light Years
    Slade2501 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2011, 10:03 PM
    That's AWESOME!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's anime style movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I've been looking for a movie that was on either showtime or hbo in the mid 1980's. It was about a brother and sister that looked human, but they had wings. The other main character was human, in his late teens and was selected to pilot this robot that looked similar in style to Voltron. ...

70' - 80's anime movie boy taking care of a elephant [ 1 Answers ]

Which die at the end And an another one I'm looking for is with chinese kind worm dragon they were about 5 one black one white and other color fighting each other

80's japanese anime+samarui boy [ 0 Answers ]

I have been trying to find this old Japanese cartoon, that I watched in mid to late 80s (but no idea as to age). I don't remember a lot of the story line, but I do remember the graphics were along the same line as dragonball z (coloring and drawing, not action sequences) and it is about a little...

Anime movie about a ninja boy [ 3 Answers ]

I saw an anime movie when I was younger at my grandparents house on VHS. The plot followed the life of a young boy whose father was a great ninja but was killed by a large bald man who wore a chinese straw hat with a chin strap. At the end of the movie the boy kills the man who murdered his father....

80s cartoon movie, anime style help! [ 1 Answers ]

OK. I barely remember this movie, but I know I saw it a million times. Which makes it all the more aggravating that I can't remember the darn thing. I saw it in the early to mid 80s, but it was probably done in the late 70s. Very similar to the hans christian anderson's the little mermaid...

View more questions Search