Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 06:42 PM
    Black American In political Parties
    I am looking for information about Black Americans in political Parties and offices. If possible, information about the state of Phoenix, Arizona.

Anyone have any ideas where to look?
    seanmikel Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Feb 3, 2007, 12:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Anto
    I am looking for information about Black Americans in political Parties and offices. If possible, information about the state of Phoenix, Arizona.

My best advice would be to start here

The Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, Inc.
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Feb 16, 2007, 09:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Anto

Try the Alta Vista search engine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

American political parties [ 15 Answers ]

Are there any other active political parties in the United States besides the Republicans and the Democrats? What I mean by active is, do they hold any seats in congress, or other areas of government? If not, why are there only 2 political parties? In Canada, right now we have 5 parties who occupy...

Skin lightner for African/African American/Black people? [ 46 Answers ]

Ok I am fairly new on this site and I am having a hard time figuring out what race is everyone. I am not trying to racist or anything. What works on other races doesn't work on black people and vice versa... With that being said... Hi, Im Amina. I was a mid brown color. Before going to college...

Political parties [ 3 Answers ]

How do political parties influence the selection of canidates running for election at the state and local level?

Political limericks [ 9 Answers ]

Join in if you can do one better. All for Poo and giggles... This was written by imo at japantoday forum at limericks R us. There once was a president named bush Who flew by the seat of his tush About his vision, when queried He said, I have a great theory

Stocinged Feet at Parties [ 1 Answers ]

While I was growing up my parent used to have parties where guest removed their shoes. The women look so elegant in their stockinged feet, particular those who wore Full Fashion seam stockings. The men look comfortable in their suits and sock feet. I understand in part of the world, Japan,...

View more questions Search